Tuesday, September 2, 2014

"Camp Wilderness"

The pattern for "Camp Wilderness"...more affectionately referred to as my 'man quilt'...is now available for purchase in my Etsy shop here.



The pattern is 27 pages in length and includes detailed instructions, illustrations, tips, full sized line drawings and 7 color, close up photos.  The finished size of the quilt is 102" x 92" which translates to a very generous queen or king.




What am I going to do with all my free time now?  Ya, right!!!

And just a reminder that this Friday, the 5th of September, is the First Friday of September when I'll be releasing my final First Friday Freebie.  I've designed something with an Autumn theme which I think you're going to like.  Oh, and I also have a little giveaway planned.

So enjoy the rest of the week and we'll see you on Friday!


Happy stitching!

12 comments:

Pam in IL said...

WOW! I love it!

Sheila said...

Wonderful guy quilt Kaaren , I love it !

antique quilter said...

it is just beautiful, its such a great quilt for a man.
congrats on finishing it and writing the pattern.
Kathie

julieQ said...

Kaaren, your quilt is just beautiful!! What a talent you are!

Jeanna said...

Love this quilt! I just ordered my pattern...so exciting. Thanks Kaaren :)

Janet O. said...

This is a great "guy quilt", Kaaren. I love the wandering geese border. That is a nice touch. You do such good work!

Wendyb said...

can't wait to receive my pattern Kaaren.....my hubby must be like yours! Congratulations on another great finish! Can't wait for Friday! xox sugary hugs
Wendy :o)

ritad said...

I ordered mine the second you posted on Facebook. My son is going to love this!

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Can't wait to see yet another wonderful design.

Lesley said...

Such a wonderful guy quilt. I bet there are lots of wives and moms ready to get this one started!

Lilian Pilar said...

Hola Kaaren!!!
Un bello quilt, unas telas preciosas..
Nos vemos el viernes..
Abrazos

margaret said...

such a good man quilt, no men in my life though! Have had 2 husbands more than enough