Having said that, I wasn't too clear on what to do next. Guess I should have thoroughly read the guidelines, huh? Duh! So I proceeded to read them again and here's what I must to do.
1. Put the logo on my blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 or fewer blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
Do you know something? In the short two months that I've been blogging, I haven't "met" one person who doesn't deserve this award. You all know who you are and you've all touched me in your own special way and have made my life even richer than it was before, and for that I'm eternally grateful. A big hug to each and every one of you.
So please, please help yourself to the Sisterhood Award. By doing so you'd be saving me a whole mess of work (wink) and I certainly wouldn't want to leave anyone out. Thank you Ranette for thinking of me. I am truly grateful.
And before I go, I've been asked if I would do a tutorial on the tomato pincushions.
I would love to! So please tune in on Friday because...
You can NEVER have too many pincushions!