As promised, it snowed all day yesterday and as predicted, about a foot of the white stuff fell from the skies. With my mobility issues, it looks like I'm going to be house-bound for the next little while.
But that's okay because I'm accomplishing a lot...or at least it feels that way. I unpacked, sorted and put away the contents of four more boxes marked "sewing room" this morning...all before 9 o'clock! There are only two boxes remaining and I'm getting a little nervous because I'm running out of room and ideas but I'm sure I'll figure something out.
I finished binding my 'mystery quilt-along' quilt a couple of days ago but only got around to taking a photo of it this morning. This is the second of two that was waiting to be bound since just before we sold our house. I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.
If you're new to my blog and this is the first time that you're hearing of my 'mystery quilt-along' quilt, you can find the links to the downloadable and printable PDF step-by-step instructions on my blog posts on the following dates...
Step 1 - July 12 and 14, 2015
Step 2 - July 22 and 23, 2015
Step 3 - August 16, 2015
Step 4 - September 3, 2015
Step 5 - September 15, 2015
Just scroll back to the blog posts on the dates indicated above and click on the links highlighted in the body of each post.
I made a few changes from my original design and decided to eliminate the prairie points because I wanted them to be 'free floating' and this would have been a real hassle considering it was going to be machine, edge-to-edge quilted.