Thursday, February 19, 2015

For Sale!

Noah & Friends!

It's sold and is going to live in Texas!



As part of our downsizing process, I've decided to sell my Noah & Friends mini or wallhanging quilt.

Our almost 200 year old farmhouse has minimal wall space that is conducive to hang or display pictures or quilts.

The quilt is one of my original designs and measures 28" x 20" and was featured in the Spring 2015 issue of Primitive Quilts & Projects magazine.


  
The background is constructed in the "crazy quilt" style from brushed, 100% cotton fabrics and the appliqued elements are made from over dyed, 100% wool and was machine quilted by my friend Lisa Potter.



I have hand appliqued each one using the blanket stitch and Valdani threads.



I only make one of any of my designs so if you'd like this one-of-a-kind treasure, it is for sale for $300 US which includes shipping.



If you'd like to purchase it, please email me and I will send you a Paypal invoice to complete the sale.  The link to my email is on the sidebar of my blog.  Just click on the envelope that is pictured there.


Happy stitching!

5 comments:

Janet O. said...

Lucky person who gets this beautiful creation, Kaaren. I had to have this magazine when I saw your pattern. Love it!

Janet said...

I'm happy that it will find a new home to live in, your wool work is lovely and this is one of my favourites.

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Congratulations! I'm not surprised that it sold so fast. It is wonderful!

Lara B. said...

Wow Kaaren, that is one lovely quilt and it is easy to see why it was featured in a magazine and also why it sold so quickly! Congratulations to you!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful for you that it sold and so quickly!!!
How are you?!!!