Friday, May 30, 2014

Valdani Threads...update!

You all are amazing!  I've sold out of my signature thread sets for the second time.  Thanks so much for your support!

Having said that, I'll be placing another order on Monday for another 40 kits.


There were a couple of you who had indicated that you would like one set aside but came up as "no reply" so I had no way of getting in touch with you. Kathryn Oppelt and Chickadee Sue, could you please email me directly if you would still like a set and I'll put one aside for you when the next order comes in?

Once again, I would like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.  I'll let you know as soon as the next shipment arrives.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Happy stitching!

2 comments:

Pam in IL said...

I'd love a set of the threads too! I'm finally getting email updates again and I'm seeing your post in a timely manner. WooHoo!

Kathy O in GA/AZ said...

Kaaren, I've sent you an email on your etsy site...if that doesn't work, my email is ksoppelt at aol dot com