All the elements are made of wool and I used buttons for the decorations on the egg and a large one for the wheel. I added prairie points to try to use up some of the smaller pieces of fabric. It was fun to do and worked up really quickly.
I remember reading somewhere that stacked quilts should be refolded frequently to prevent fading along the folds and I did that as well. It took a while as I have quite a few and used the opportunity to change the quilts on the beds. Our friend Graham made the quilt cupboard that houses my antique quilt collection in our living room.
I have a few ideas of what I'd like to work on today, so we'll see how that goes and what I can get done. Happy stitching!